Work With Us
We are currently looking for a Mid-Level Interior Designer for a contract role until the end of December 2020. The role would commence in October, and the hopes are that we can renew the contract to continue into 2021, or make this a full time position.
This role would suit a passionate designer who has a desire to prove themselves as an indispensable team member. You would be working on all stages of a project, from concept design, through to documentation and project delivery. You will need to be able to manage a variety of projects within the workplace/ commercial and hospitality sectors, working directly with the company director.
Successful applicants will have;
- A minimum of 3 years (ideally 4) proven post-grad industry experience in either Hospitality or Commercial design (ideally both) within Australia
- A strong portfolio demonstrating design and documentation skills and personal design aesthetic
- Proficient Archicad skills are essential
- Strong technical documentation and detailing ability
- Knowledge of current Australian Standards and NCC/ BCA Codes
- Must be proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office/ Outlook
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A passion for design
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Good sense of humour
- Full Australian Drivers’ License
Applicants must be an Australian or New Zealand Citizens, or permanent residents of Australia.
If you are looking for the next big step in your career where you will be given a hands on and varied role, this could be the perfect position for you.
Please email the below documents through to us if you would like to express interest in this role.
We note that if you do not submit all the below criteria then you will not be eligible for the role. Meeting a brief is key!
- A tailored Cover Letter telling us why you would like to work with Pony Design Co. and why you believe you would be the perfect addition to our team
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- Current Portfolio demonstrating concepting, design development and documentation skills
- One concept board which captures your personal design aesthetic and personality and gives us an idea of who you are as a person. This may sound silly, but it is really important to us that you are aligned with our design aesthetic!
- Remuneration will be on an hourly rate, dependent on experience
Please address your email to Natalie: firstname.lastname@example.org